Wednesday 31 August 2016

The Great British Bake-Off

This show is the only show that makes me want to actually get in the kitchen. To get in the kitchen and bake bake bake until I'm laying on the floor filled with all the beautiful baked cake and biscuits I've made.





















It makes me want to put delicate detail with icing on biscuits and make thick, sweet cream cheese icing to eat out of the bowl no wait I meant, to cover that cake I baked.





















I gasp when they drop trays filled with the biscuits they actually need to use, I can't help but laugh when they cry about it, if it was me I would cry to. "I JUST DROPPED CAKE"






















The Great British Bake-Off is one TV show and maybe the only one that I get excited about watching every year and it makes me want to rob the biscuit isle in the local shop.

Damn you Viennese Swirls! I'm hungry!


These bakes pictured are all made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment