Sunday 16 April 2017

My Playlists for Anytime and Everywhere.

Now we all have those songs that fit any occasion, right? it's not just me. I'm pro list, I love a list, making them makes me happy. I'm weird don't judge. Haha. One of my favourite lists to make are playlists and currently I have 4 playlists in my life and they are titled as such.

Songs To Sweat To

Bath Tunes

Driving Music 

Running

They are not very creative, I my lack in creating titles for things, but that stops at creating titles. So I have my workout playlist, my bath playlist, music you need to be listening to whilst in the car and my running music. Workout and running to me are two totally different things so both need different music.

I thought it would be fun to share with you guys my top 5 favourite songs from each playlist with a little why to why they are there. 

Songs To Sweat To

Labrinth - Earthquake ft. Tinie Tempah 

Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk 
 Now tell me how this song wouldn't get you pumped up to push yourself a little more.

Ariana Grande - Into You
My workout playlist wouldn't be right without this lady, also I seem to start clicking my fingers and start to dance between reps listening to this song.

Flo-Rida - Club Can't Handle Me
Well just because....

Imagine Dragons ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lil' Wayne and more
This song comes on during those last moments of my workout where my legs and arms are starting to shake, when the sweat is falling off me when I want to quit, this song comes on and I think yes I can do this, the pain is nothing. COME AT ME! That's the mentality this song gives me.

Bath Tunes

Now don't laugh but my bathroom has great acoustics fit for one musician, the one and only Celine Dion, now you didn't see that coming, but listening to this goddess whilst soaking my troubles away is the best thing ever and the five songs that are my favourite are.

It's All Coming Back To Me Now

My Heart Will Go On

Taking Chance

Tell Him w/ Barbra Streisand

Because You Loved Me

You can judge me now if you want, I'll understand. Haha.

Driving Music

This playlist only continues great music you can sing a long to loudly in the car, act like a gangsta in your car and really rock out in the car.

Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

R. Kelly - Ignition
If I'm on a long driving journey this song would be missed if not played.

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
You can't be in a car without this being played.

Usher - Yeah
You know the Ludacris part is designated to the one in the passenger seat. que ME.

Running

I have a few songs for this playlist that I believe should be on every running playlist.

Darude - Sandstorm
I believe if this isn't on your running playlist then YOU ARE NOT RUNNING.

N-Trance - Set You Free

Jonas Blue - Perfect Strangers

The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming
I honestly feel like I'm about to bust a move when this song comes on mid run. Haha.

Christina Aguilera - Dirty
This song also makes me want to bust a move or two when I hear coming through my headphones.

There they are, my top five favourite songs from each one of my playlists. I love music and it is a huge part of my life, I couldn't imagine life without music.
Do you have some favourite songs from your playlists that you look forward to hearing when you hit that shuffle button? Let me know in the comments below?

x

4 comments:

  1. So many brilliant songs on this post! I have such a varied taste of music so I literally listen to all sorts. Love so many of these x

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your picks here hun! They are fab I love your driving playlist, all those songs are great to sing along to.

    Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the tracks! I've never actually tried listening to music while in the bath though! I think I define jelly need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dirrty is on every playlist! I LOVE Christina Aguilera. I also love Celine!!!! She's fantastic

    ReplyDelete